Tuesdays Treats

FortiFX Bar
Free from GNC.

Badabing Sauce Sample
Choose your flavor Breeze, Fire or Lightening. I don't like spicy so I am requesting Breeze.

Free Shirt from Buy Corporate Apparel
It says they will confirm your request with a phone call so if you want to work a little you may get a FREE shirt. Note: when I ordered mine sizes and colors were limited.


Honey Crystal Sampler Pack

Looks like an order form when you fill it out but you do not have to pay shipping.






 Jamba Energy Drink
 It says you get a coupon. I don't know if they e-mail or snail mail it.











Splenda Essentials Sample
I don't use artificial sweeteners but I know many of you do so here's a sample.

Community Coffee
FREE 12oz bag of coffee. Print coupon offer. I'm not sure where this product is available.

Bumper Sticker - My other car is a garbage truck
I guess if you are a garbage man and proud of it this would be great for you. You can even choose standard or static cling.




Hip Dysplasia Awareness Wistband
If you know someone with this illness here's a way to show your support.



Bumper Sticker - Go To Hell Carolina (basketball)
I don't follow basketball other then my 11yr olds team so I don't actually know what this means. But I'm sure some basketball fan out there knows. Keagan, any help here?

Vooka Stickers
Apparently this is a clothing line and you can have a sticker to show you are cool enough to know that.

Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Movie Soundtrack
Download 6 songs FREE

Disney Princess FREE Personalized Phone Message
This is pretty cool you specify the date and time and choose the princess that will call with a special message. I did this a few years ago and my daughter got a kick out of it.

Wiggles Free Song Download
5 FREE Wiggles songs from Amazon

Simply Right Baby Formula Samples

Beech Nut Stage 4 Toddler Welcome Kit
Theses are usually full of samples and coupons.

Planet Protectors Kids Club Kit
Includes a certificate and workbooks. Great free material for homeschool parents. These are government materials for distribution take advantage of your tax dollars.

NOBAMA Bumber Sticker
Free if you're not fond of our current President and want to let everyone else know!

Free Calendar from Sincere Escrow
This looks like a nice artsy calendar. Simply e-mail your name and address to calendar@sincereescrow.com

 Nice Christmas Music Sampler FREE from Amazon click the photo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment