Tuesdays Treats

I don't know how long this one will last. If you've had children in the last 10-15 years you may have received a similar book from you MD.

I chose Popular Science and Fight. This will be my son's 2nd FREE subscription to Popluar Science and my first FREE subscription to Fight. What, I can't enjoy a good mixed martial arts mag?

I love me some free lotion....sample=money saved.

Must be 18 for this one.

Depending on the quality this may be a re-gift...you could tuck this freebie into a gift basket.

This is a Walmart freebie and since they have a gazillion hits a day these go fast. Good Luck.

Another Walmart freebie.





I won't actually try this product but I know some people that would.







This could come in handy. I can use it to clean all the items that have smokey residue on them. Oh wait, I would need about 500 samples to accomplish that. Oh well, let's try it out before I buy stock in the company.


Nature's Plus Spiru-Tein Sample
Another Supplement ... Use Code 5646 to get your sample.

Nature's Bounty Fish Oil Sample
I heard this stuff is supposed to be really good for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment