Tuesdays Treats

Martin Luther King Promotional Products
These are government sponsored products offered free. They are tax dollars sitting in a warehouse, please order them and make some use out of our hard earned money. I have ordered 100 bookmarks and will send them to school with my daughter.

click here


 Meow Mix Pate Toppers 
They will send you a coupon for a free can. I don't have a cat, but my children's school is always collecting  pet food for the local shelter.



PULL-UPS® Big Kid Central




Pull-ups Potty Training Success
Thankfully I am well beyond this stage. My kids are potty trained too.








Benefiber 
Free fiber sample from Rite Aid, this is special I have never seen a Rite Aid freebie before!

Shout






Shout Color Catcher
I haven't receive mine yet.


Hills Bros





Hills Brothers Cappuccino
I can't drink coffee anymore but Mike will like it!





Eucerin


Eucerin Pledge for a Sample
Watch a 30 second video, get a free sample of Eucerin lotion!






Red Dress Pin
Support the American Heart Association by wearing your red dress pin. Heart disease is the #1 killer of women in America. Wearing the red dress pin is a way to speak out against this preventable disease.




magazine cover



Bridal Guide - 1 Free Issue
This is not a trial. It is one free issue. I can't wait to get mine for wedding inspiration!





Start your new years resolution for FREE!

Free sample button is to the far right of the page.

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    Sorry It's Been so long.....been busy planning the wedding. I'll try to keep up with both!

Post a Comment