Saturday Sites

Every week I'll post about a great new FREE site....some are good reads, some offer great advice and some actually pay you.....Yes I said PAY YOU!!!!

One of my FAVORITE free sites (that pays you) is................



Earn Points

  • Earn Points for doing what you already do online: shopping, reading emails, playing games, searching the web, taking surveys, and more!
  • The more you do, the more Points you'll earn.

Shop or Book Travel

  • All the stores and brands you already love and trust are in one place, making shopping, booking travel and earning Points a breeze.
  • Find the best products, prices and deals.

Redeem Rewards

  • Use your Points to get gift cards for nearly 100 different stores and restaurants -- or enjoy gas cards, airline miles and hotel discounts. You pick the rewards you want.
  • Gift cards are quickly delivered to your door, free of charge.
My own personal experience.....I signed up for my points. It's quick and easy. I get e-mails, I read them....then I click get points. That's it! The points usually 5 of them are automatically added to my account.

Want more points? Try Easy Points or answer questions in a survey. When you shop online through their site, you earn points too. They have games to win points. Download the toolbar and search for whatever you need to look up which = more points. (Oh yeah, downloading the toolbar is worth 100 points)

What did I do with the points I've earned. Cashed them in for gift cards, sent to my door FREE. (no shipping and handling). I've earned two $25.00 Target gift cards. (because I like Target) There are over 75 retailers you can get rewards from, even restaurants. Just for checking your e-mail. I HAVE EARNED OVER 10,000 POINTS. I'm only a few hundred points away from my next reward....I can't wait.

Check out MyPoints today!!!

Make sure you tell them I sent you (if they ask).

0 comments:

Post a Comment