One of the perks of being a blogger is that I get great samples from great companies. I recently (to my surprise) received a full sized sample of Dove Visibly Smooth Anti-perspirant. This is a new concept besides 24-hour odor and wetness protection it is promising to visibly reduce the appearance of underarm hair over time.

I've been using this product for about a week now. My underarm skin is softer and smoother. It does protect from odor and wetnes. The smell is pleasant and not overpowering. I haven't noticed a reduction in the appearance of underarm hair yet, however I do have very thick, dark hair and it's only been about 6 days. The DOVE website says it could take a few weeks of use so I'll keep you posted.

Do you want to try this great product too??
I'm giving away 20 share guides that contain two $2.00 off coupons so you can try this great product. Combine them with a sale and you'll pay next to nothing.


Like to chat on FACEBOOK? Dove is there too!

DOVE sponsored this giveaway by providing share guides to give away. They also provided me with a full sized Dove Visibly Smooth Anti-perspirant so that I may write a product review. This product review is an expression of my own honest opinion based on my experience trying the product, and is not reviewed or edited by DOVE. DOVE does not compensate me in any other way for this giveaway and product review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment